Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Nail-Bender
4,603 Posts
I know the video. If I remember correctly they are from Alberta?

Something about the wall being 3" out of square or something? But it was already sheathed? Should have checked that beforehand.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I know the video. If I remember correctly they are from Alberta?

Something about the wall being 3" out of square or something? But it was already sheathed? Should have checked that beforehand.
366 and 368 (centimeters I would presume), then he went crying down the stairs...what a puss LOL. had a framer who wouldn't run outside to get lumber in the rain. He was let go for the refusal...then walked quarter mile back to his car--- IN THE RAIN :laughing:

Overall goofy funny, but they all talk funny "aboot" stuff.

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
I thought that was great. Who would have thought they would use a John Farnham song. Best part of the video. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Looks like the building going on in Edmonton. That's what it was like when I was living there about 10 yrs ago. 50+ houses going up all at the same time, in what was a farm field.

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
I worked with a crew of guys like that on one house. They didn't care for me much.:whistling

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I worked with a crew of guys like that on one house. They didn't care for me much.:whistling
Why? Because you used 5 guns all at once instead of 2? :laughing:

I do agree.... This showcased their exclusive ability to completely waste people's time.

Imagine if they'd taken the time it took to stage & shoot the video and put it towards learning something here on CT?

·
Nail-Bender
4,603 Posts
366 and 368 (centimeters I would presume), then he went crying down the stairs...what a puss LOL. had a framer who wouldn't run outside to get lumber in the rain. He was let go for the refusal...then walked quarter mile back to his car--- IN THE RAIN :laughing:

Overall goofy funny, but they all talk funny "aboot" stuff.

Not centimeters. We use inches here.

·
General Contractor
8,080 Posts
Some people sure have allot of time on theirs hands to come up with BS like this and if they would have less air floating between theirs ears, who knows, maybe they could come up doing something more productive with theirs time.

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
Some people sure have allot of time on theirs hands to come up with BS like this and if they would have less air floating between theirs ears, who knows, maybe they could come up doing something more productive with theirs time.
Like talking sh!t on CT?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Could have been better but it made me laugh... Wish they had incorporated something about walking plates but they probably cant do it yet. Those look like some pretty plain a$$ houses too

·
General Contractor
8,080 Posts
Gus Dering said:
I thought it was funny. Being creative always brings criticism along with it. I bet they had a lot of fun making that. Good for them.
Did you have to much wine or better to find that creative? Lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts