Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Warton Woodworks DIY Blog
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I have created this post to share my woodworking projects. Feel free to share yours too.

Recently I have designed and built my own double bed, contructed from oak wood. What do you think?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Here is one I came up with that some of you may find interesting, a set of folding sawhorses.

I designed these is Sketchup after having a need for some easy to store saw horses in a company trailer. They actually work really well and I am still using the same ones I made in this video over 3 years ago and they have certainly been put through their paces.

Do anyone know why it has to be so difficult to embed a Youtube video? I'm fairly Youtube literate and after several tries I can't get it to show. Maybe there should be some sort of explanation in the Advanced reply window that explains it..... It just shouldn't be so difficult to get it right and shouldn't require anyone who wants to do it to have to research how.....

They are extremely sturdy and hold all the weight I have ever put on them.

·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi saillingandsuch, welcome.

I believe that youtube video's cannot be imbed into a forum. I think you can only provide us with the hyperlink to the youtube page.

Jon

Edit: I can now see the youtube video

·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bespoke oakwood wardrobe Brentwood, essex

Here is a video of a bespoke wardrobe I constructed for a customer in Essex.

·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Garden decking Essex

I would like to share this lovely garden decking project we done for a customer in Essex. He was especially pleased with how it matches the interior floor of his home.

BEFORE

AFTER

1 - 16 of 16 Posts