Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Electricity and water don't quite mix. I'm an electrical guy and need some enlightment (no pun intended). I'm working on a remodel of a fairly large estate and asked the plumbing contractor about lining my sewer for me. i had heard this was about the best way to do it since I have some issues that need to be fixed and it would require tearing out my driveway. he told me that he stopped doing liners becuase there are a ton of problems with them and that they are delaminating inside the sewer lines he also said that the city wouldn't even allow it??? I have never heard this... is there any truth to this? I haven't been able to find anything about it.

thanks, fellas...

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Did you have a camera through it yet? If so what was the condition? A liner is only for certain applications. I don't like them personally.

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YeAh I did. I had a buddy do it for me. He said to have it lined (he doesn't do them himself). Why don't you like them? My thought was that it was the right thing since I have a driveway I don't want to bust up.

Have you heard anything about problems from your suppliers?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts