Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, we are a Preservation Company with more than 4 years in the industry which my wife and I started in Denver, CO and because of the almost inactivity of the market brought us to Central FL, where things were a little bit better up until December 2010.
We do Winterizations, pool covering, carpet cleaning, small repairs, trash out, securing, initial yard, sales cleanin, etc.
We work for a National Contractor but we would really like to hook up with more companies, since things are really slow here as well.

·
Super Moderator
11,332 Posts
Welcome zagollis!:clap: Sorry to hear your slow.
What forms of marketing are you doing?
Do you have a website?
Lots of good info on all these topics here on CT.
-Paul

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Any help

Thanks for the, answer Paul.
No marketing nor website at this point we are just depending on our National Contractor and since they are slow, so are we.
I would really appreciate any type of help because I really like the Industry as scary as some of the stories in this forum can be.
Our business did very good for us in Denver, CO for about one year but then things starting to fall down to the point that we are now... barely making it. And that is the reason why we moved back to Central FL were things were ok until December and then ..... slow again
Please help.

·
The Flooring Guy
437 Posts
Thanks for the, answer Paul.
No marketing nor website at this point we are just depending on our National Contractor and since they are slow, so are we.
I would really appreciate any type of help because I really like the Industry as scary as some of the stories in this forum can be.
Our business did very good for us in Denver, CO for about one year but then things starting to fall down to the point that we are now... barely making it. And that is the reason why we moved back to Central FL were things were ok until December and then ..... slow again
Please help.
Welcome to the forum; feel free to visit the marketing section of the forum to get a better idea of marketing via the internet.

·
Super Moderator
11,332 Posts
Thare's no one magic solution to this problem. There are many pieces to the puzzle.
You are starting in the right place here on CT. :thumbsup:
Like cork said head over to the Business Discussion section and dig in while you have some down time.

-Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts