Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for information on something called a "Deep Well" or a "Percolation" septic sytem.
In the location of this property, no leech fields are allowed so these are the alternatives.
Can I get a little help with this ?
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Spectatorz said:
I am looking for information on something called a "Deep Well" or a "Percolation" septic sytem.
In the location of this property, no leech fields are allowed so these are the alternatives.
Can I get a little help with this ?
:rolleyes:
Send an email to this gentleman with you're questions and concerns he is one of the best in the business;

John Aldrich(Septic Tank Yank)

Septic System Consultant

email address: [email protected]

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Septic Expert

plumguy said:
Send an email to this gentleman with you're questions and concerns he is one of the best in the business;

John Aldrich(Septic Tank Yank)

Septic System Consultant

email address: [email protected]
:Thumbs:
Thanks Plumguy !!!

Only problem now is the e-mail you listed is not valid. Could you please check again ? :cry:

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Yes I'm sure they probably are a drywell system. They aren't used to much around here anymore because of the unsuitable soils that are left on the availableland that is left to deal with. They are in our code books and legal with the right soil conditions. Lets face it our predecessors built on all the cream puff sites. From what I can see you have some nice soil conditions in Cal. Although not all over.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Spec,
Single or a series of 4' dia. concrete tiles surounded by probably min. of 1' washed stone, could be 8' deep governed by soil conditions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts