Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Can I get an Amen?
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the dump today tossing out trash and saw this little senco sitting in the pile.

Brought it home and it works like a champ, except that the regulator is busted off. $20 regulator and I'll have a handy punch list compressor on standby.

Sure is allot lighter than my old usa made campbell hausfeld pancake.

Gotta love free stuff:clap:

Attachments

·
Always Learning
8,746 Posts
Nice!! I love that little compressor. Perfect for small jobs or punch out. Quiet too! Hard to believe what some people throw away.

·
Registered
13,008 Posts
If that's the small Senco, those are great. A short hose and it makes a great window trim compressor. Small enough to carry and you just plug it in under each window. It also holds just enough air to run in and nail off that one piece you forgot. Good score. :thumbup:

·
Can I get an Amen?
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
If that's the small Senco, those are great. A short hose and it makes a great window trim compressor. Small enough to carry and you just plug it in under each window. It also holds just enough air to run in and nail off that one piece you forgot. Good score. :thumbup:
Yes I believe it is the smallest one they make.

I could almost hang it on my tool belt :jester: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have a tiny husky that was awesome for finish work when I didn't want to drag out the big one. But it stopped working and I haven't got around to taking it apart yet. Hoping it's just a loose wire.

·
Paul
4,120 Posts
I'm shocked and amazed that you still have a mouse with with a cord lol!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts