Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Nice, i was begining to wonder if anyone was really out there, or did one guy with a computer and alot of free time have me fooled. G. PS, you two make a cute couple:whistling

·
Banned
669 Posts
Did you hit his 'Thanks' button?

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
One of 'em looks like
Cheech Marin.:shifty:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Sinister?
:clap:

1. [adj] threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments; "a baleful look"; "forbidding thunderclouds"; "his tone became menacing"; "ominous rumblings of discontent"; "sinister storm clouds"; "a sinister smile"; "his threatening behavior"; "ugly black clouds"; "the situation became ugly"
  2. [adj] (heraldry) on or starting from the wearer's left; "bar sinister"
  3. [adj] stemming from evil characteristics or forces; wicked or dishonorable; "black deeds"; "a black lie"; "his black heart has concocted yet another black deed"; "Darth Vader of the dark side"; "a dark purpose"; "dark undercurrents of ethnic hostility"; "the scheme of some sinister intelligence bent on punishing him"-Thomas Hardy

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
This is a great place to network with other local contractors. I had a job in Bergen county a few weeks ago and I contacted a contractor from that area about installing an attic fan. Turns out it wasn't an attic fan but overall just having those contacts in certain areas is helpful. You never know when you're going to need someone in a certain area.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts