Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://community.webshots.com/album/89122958aaqmDg
This shos a Polyurea (Plural Component) presprayed over a Patent Scrim (mesh). It is then mechanily attached to the roof and the overlap is sprayed in with the Polyurea which dries in 6 seconds creating a seamless 60 mill Single Ply Roof. The normal Color is White but Red was used in the Picture to show there is no color limitations. Flashing areas can be custom made by the insaller by putting cardboard with the mesh taped to the cardbord and bended to the configuration then removed for instalation 6 seconds later. I have applied as much as 20,000 sq ft in two days with a three person crew (myself included).
TH

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Wouldn't fly in my neighborhood.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Anita said:
Hi Grumpy!

Do you think TomHay is responsible for the back problems, or could it be the antics of Leakmon that caused them? ***oops, forgot which forum I was in...leakmon does not post here does he?*** :cheesygri Nice to read from Tom Hay again! :D
Hi Anita,

Good to see you visiting this forum! Nathan (the administrator) is working very hard to make this an attractive place, and the number of posters is continuing to grow. When people like P.E. show up, a selective bottomless pit seems to appear at the right place. As for Tom, he's been behaving himself when he's shown up here. Guess Leakmon has other forums to haunt.

Regards,

Paul

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pgriz,
Man did I miss out on the P.E. ordeal. I see reactions to his posts in the other forum we are both familiar with, but did not see them for myself. He / she/ it, sure did cause a stir. I wonder if it may have been someone who was recently shunned in the forum, starts with an "M"? Not hard to hide your true identity in that forum, or any for that matter. Sad really, I guess miserable people need company.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
It's a spray applied membrane. Setup cost = a ton of $$$ but there is money to be made using this system. It is a flat roofing system and is supposed to be very tough and tenacious in nature. It's also easy to install because you just spray it... there is obvious prep work before spraying however.

Great system from what I understand, but I have never installed one. Aaron had a Ployurea rig.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts