Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was 17 I bought a $9 airbrush and thought Id try it out on the box I keep my 14" blades in. I was trying to go for the real fire look. I guess its harder then those guys on TV make it look. :laughing:

Attachments

·
Working
4,127 Posts
It's a good start.
The fire needs to overlap onto the skull. Right now it is a skull on top of flames. Natural flames hav a lot of yellow in them as well.

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
Things a little slow?:laughing:

I'm not really into the flaming skull thing...I would have gone for something a little more pro-social like a naked woman with a snake wrapped around her.

·
Home Builders/Contractors
262 Posts

I'm not really into the flaming skull thing...I would have gone for something a little more pro-social like a naked woman with a snake wrapped around her.
I saw tht movie :laughing::laughing:

I think it was Salma Heyek. So fine...

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a good start.
The fire needs to overlap onto the skull. Right now it is a skull on top of flames. Natural flames hav a lot of yellow in them as well.
There is alot of yellow and orange in it, only problem is I used a little to much red so the other colors dont show up.

Things been slow here for years in the car building state since ford, GM, and chrystler went down the toilet. I read things are so bad in detroit armed guards stand by food delivery trucks when they unload at stores.

I couldnt paint a naked lady, my mom would smack me and I need a .2mm airbrush. :shifty:

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Or a piece of paper and a x-acto knife
How did you know my skull making secret. :eek: My sister said she may get me a better airbrush for christmas.

Pratice,practice,practice. I couldn't even come close to that.
Good start:thumbsup:
Ive been watching youtube videos. This is only my 2nd try and my first try with color. I screwed up on the flames, they should have tappered back instead of bushing out like a fire afro.

Attachments

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's amazing. The professionals I have do my work use stencils. But they make a lot of money too...:whistling
You use stencils in grade school airbrush professionals use edge tools. :thumbsup:

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guess I'll have to go home and post some links to prove you misinformed.;)

According to the youtube videos Ive been watching its called a edge tool. Potato patato I guess. :shifty:

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
good enough

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts