Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where any sandblasting/painting work is? I am a sandblaster having to go back to my tools because of lack of work. I live by houston. I need per diem and lodging preferrably. Please if anybody knows anything email me @ [email protected] am needing bills to get apid so please help me out. I'm a very hard worker.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Here you go.

Allen Blasting and Coating, Inc., a premier nation wide industrial sandblasting and painting contractor, is looking to fill foreman positions and painters at a permanent customer locations in Loudon, Tennessee and Dayton, Ohio. The right people would be able to manage a jobsite at an industrial customer and perform work where we have several jobs in process for sandblasting, painting and coating. Priorities would be managing, safety, quality, production, estimating and personnel to meet project deadlines. This fulltime position must be willing to travel as necessary and work independently to manage the site. Great benefits package, salary commensurate with experience. Applicants must pass a physical, drug screen, background check, have a good driving record, safe work practices and willing to work at heights. This is industrial painting, “PLEASE” no house painters or auto painters. Experience with trowel applied flooring a plus. ABC is an EOE. Apply online @ www.allenblastingandcoating.com or call 319/217-1367.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts