Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTE: i felt weird posting our company name on the net so the italicized stuff is edited
lemme know what you think...thx!
I work for a general contractor sending this letter to an architect or engineer for commercial work

Is your client list expanding during the recession? Ours Is!
If incoming business is slow, it’s likely due to your incomplete service.

Sometimes just doing “the basics” will keep the work coming, other times you have to go that extra mile. That extra mile I’m referring too are facts and leadership your clients need to execute your designs. OUR COMPANY. can support your design efforts with quick and accurate consulting from a perspective only the hands on builder can present.

Just as you act on behalf of the owner in design we act on behalf of the owner in bringing your designs into reality. The strength of this vertical integration cannot be underestimated at any point in the design build process. Beyond executing management of the building process we would like to offer you our professional expertise.

Your clients, even the experienced ones, will likely have questions in the planning process beyond the design details. We would like you, the designer, to be able to present this information to potential clients and thusly tie the clients, yours and our success together. The following are resources you may find useful…

Next Day Pricing
Impress your clients with value engineering and rough cost estimates in preliminary planning.

Timeline analysis
Relieve headaches resulting from poor forecasting.

Detailed competitive bids or Cost analysis
Expand your involvement into starting the project and increase your contract price.

On-site troubleshooting and inspection
Don’t discredit yourself. Recommend OUR COMPANY as a reliable company for service calls.

Preparing this information is costly but we feel our speed and accuracy will represent our company as a strategic resource in your future work. Our experience has proven this over the sixty one years since the doors first opened at OUR COMPANY. Our managing staff’s extensive and diverse experience means we always have an answer for your questions. Our references from satisfied customers can prove it! If you feel that your trade associations are merely adequate why not explore new partnerships that you and your clients can place full trust in? Why not poise your company as the first link in a chain of seamless and consistent results?

Please call me with your thoughts but don’t expect a sales pitch. This letter is about professional networking. OUR COMPANY can be contacted through the following.

·
Banned
2,247 Posts
I don't understand your question!

NOTE: i felt weird posting our company name on the net so the italicized stuff is edited
lemme know what you think...thx!
I work for a general contractor sending this letter to an architect or engineer for commercial work

Is your client list expanding during the recession? Ours Is!
If incoming business is slow, it’s likely due to your incomplete service.

Sometimes just doing “the basics” will keep the work coming, other times you have to go that extra mile. That extra mile I’m referring too are facts and leadership your clients need to execute your designs. OUR COMPANY. can support your design efforts with quick and accurate consulting from a perspective only the hands on builder can present.

Just as you act on behalf of the owner in design we act on behalf of the owner in bringing your designs into reality. The strength of this vertical integration cannot be underestimated at any point in the design build process. Beyond executing management of the building process we would like to offer you our professional expertise.

Your clients, even the experienced ones, will likely have questions in the planning process beyond the design details. We would like you, the designer, to be able to present this information to potential clients and thusly tie the clients, yours and our success together. The following are resources you may find useful…

Next Day Pricing
Impress your clients with value engineering and rough cost estimates in preliminary planning.

Timeline analysis
Relieve headaches resulting from poor forecasting.

Detailed competitive bids or Cost analysis
Expand your involvement into starting the project and increase your contract price.

On-site troubleshooting and inspection
Don’t discredit yourself. Recommend OUR COMPANY as a reliable company for service calls.

Preparing this information is costly but we feel our speed and accuracy will represent our company as a strategic resource in your future work. Our experience has proven this over the sixty one years since the doors first opened at OUR COMPANY. Our managing staff’s extensive and diverse experience means we always have an answer for your questions. Our references from satisfied customers can prove it! If you feel that your trade associations are merely adequate why not explore new partnerships that you and your clients can place full trust in? Why not poise your company as the first link in a chain of seamless and consistent results?

Please call me with your thoughts but don’t expect a sales pitch. This letter is about professional networking. OUR COMPANY can be contacted through the following.
What is this post about? Is this the letter you are sending? Where does it begin and end?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts