Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
www.magicpoolservices.com
831 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Holly is a in a better place, and the big man upstairs has a special heart for Dogs. - "All Dogs Go To Heaven."

·
Superior Firepower
5,089 Posts
You can rest easy knowing you gave her love, food and shelter. She repaid you with loving companionship.
Maybe the reason their lives are short is because there are so many of them who need us. As one passes, another is born to take their place.
Sorry for your loss. I hope you are blessed with another real soon.
Rest in Paradise Holly.

·
Registered
7,728 Posts
Sorry to hear that,, we put ours down a few months back. My mom raised show dogs and we were there when she was born. Sad crap for sure.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Sorry to here that superseal, like I said before its harder to lose an animal than a person sometimes. She looks like a cute pup, I'm sure she is nice and comfy now.

Dave

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
Sorry for your loss SS. I'm glad you at least had a good vet who gave you the time to be with her. Our vet was great as well, would have given us an hour in the room with her if we needed. It's a hard loss

·
Banned
3,075 Posts
Very sorry for your loss. Mine is almost like my own child. I get teary just thinkin about it.

All the best to you and the family as you get through it.

Rest in peace Holly.

·
Radical Basement Dweller
18,771 Posts
You can rest easy knowing you gave her love, food and shelter. She repaid you with loving companionship.
Maybe the reason their lives are short is because there are so many of them who need us. As one passes, another is born to take their place.
Sorry for your loss. I hope you are blessed with another real soon.
Rest in Paradise Holly.

·
Renaissance Man
6,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
You know...I've read a lot of the other posts CT members do when they lose their furry companions and dreaded the day I'd be making mine. Real tear jerkers they are and I wasn't even sure I'd write one... After reading all the wonderful comments from all of you, I'm really glad I did.

Your heartfelt condolences really makes the process a little easier to deal with and I personally thank you all for your gentle manners.

It was a tough day today and I'm really trying to snap out of the funk and get my head back in the game. It's hard, but i'll get by...Once again, thank you all for the kind words and support you shown and let it be known that I truly appreciate it.

This CT community has proven pretty special to me...

One final salute to "my girl" Holly...

PS. The wifey just read this thread and sends her thanks too...

Attachments

·
Repair & Renovation
3,257 Posts
Sorry about your loss.. she was a cool looking dog.. i like the pics of her in the snow.

Dogs are a mans best friend. Its a shame there with ous for only a few years but those years change your life and you will never forget those times.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts