Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep...Everybody loves a parade! The town closest to me has their Summer Celebration every year about this time... Good times! Throw lotsa candy out to the kids, do a little advertising at the same time. Not as if everybody doesnt know me anyway, town is only about 350 folks on a busy day!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joasis LOL!.... Been called lots of things before but I think 'Anal' is a new high point for me: or would that be low point??? Doesnt bother me a bit to get dirty, that just means I'm might be making a little money but every chance I get I like to make it all look good....

Slow... Probably not many need me today but when they do I think this makes it a little easier to remember me, I dont limit myself to solely excavation though... I do a bunch of sewer/water, demo/burn/bury, waterway/terrace/soil conservation stuff too. Lotsa local farmers come to town for the parades so its a good way to get in front of them....

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Nothing meant by that...I am pretty sloppy about the equipment getting washed. Greased and fluids? As needed....power washed? Only when selling. I don't vacuum my truck either.:laughing:

·
Contractor
7,672 Posts
Nice looking trucks! :thumbsup:

I try and keep my stuff cleaned up as well.

The most successful company I can think of around here keeps their equipment trucks and cranes spotless.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Good point....but in oil field country, clean means no work. It has a different stigma.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts