Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Just do a web search for a Rothenberger 90614, lots of companies sell them in the US for about $105 and up and they weigh 8.7 lbs.

I guess you must not like the ones from Imperial, all I have used for 30+ years.

Forgot to add: My local plumbing supply house also has them.

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just do a web search for a Rothenberger 90614, lots of companies sell them in the US for about $105 and up and they weigh 8.7 lbs.

I guess you must not like the ones from Imperial, all I have used for 30+ years.

Forgot to add: My local plumbing supply house also has them.

Cheers Kgmz thats exactly what im looking for. Been using these type in the UK for quite some years no but not jsut under the rothenberger brand and they all been good. Just thought i would have more chance finding that brand out here. Whats the Imrerial ones your talking about. I aint doing no where as much pipe bending as i was but they are a handy tool for off sets and cross overs. Plus end feed fittings aint cheap. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Imperial tool makes tools for refrigeration work. Not what most plumbers use, but since I started 30+ years ago in commercial refrigeration just what I am used to and use for plumbing or refrigeration. If someone uses the Imperial benders for plumbing copper they just have to remember that the sizes are not the same, as plumbing copper goes by inside diameter and refrigeration tube goes by outside diameter.

Most plumbers around here seem to use "Rigid Tool" benders.

Imperial Tool website.
http://www.stridetool.com/tools/tools.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts