Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Rotary Laser

1877 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  XanadooLTD
I have been considering one of these rotary laser levels (self leveling) for a while now. I will mainly be using it for framing, wall tiles, cabinets, and whatever else makes the jobs easier..... Does anyone have any good or bad experiences with the different types or brands.. The few that I see adavertised regularly around here are Hilti, Dewalt, and Stabila. They all seem to be around the same price.

Thanks in advance
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
The PLS 360 isn't rotary but it sounds like what you are looking for.
Reactions: MAD Renovations
Looks like a great tool but I am looking for one that does horizontal and vertical.
The PLS 360 isn't rotary but it sounds like what you are looking for.
PLS 2 or a PLS 180 is a good laser for vertical and horizontal work as well.
I have a David White Laser 3175.

Works great for what I do, visible beam indoors, can do vertical, and dual grade.

They have others. http://www.davidwhite.com/Laser_tools/index_laser.html
I have the PR26 Hilti with green laser and love it. I see that Bosch has one now that looks nice. The main thing is that Hilti has a tripod that goes up more than 9'. But for close to 3grand it is a lot of dough. I would have rather went with the Bosch
I did not know Bosch had one out now... I will have to look at that one... 3K is to much.... but that Hilti looks awesome.
I have the PR26 Hilti with green laser and love it. I see that Bosch has one now that looks nice. The main thing is that Hilti has a tripod that goes up more than 9'. But for close to 3grand it is a lot of dough. I would have rather went with the Bosch
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.