Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Dennis, owner of E.D.S Construction, based in Southern California. I started in construction at the age of 18 as a concrete finisher, worked for few years but I always had that drive to improve myself. I decided to get a concrete licence c-8. After that I learned more trades and decided to get a general contractor's licence, I have been in business for 23 years, now we do decorative concrete, foundations, room additions and much more.

Dennis

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
42,686 Posts
dbrown171 said:
Hi, my name is Dennis, owner of E.D.S Construction, based in Southern California. I started in construction at the age of 18 as a concrete finisher, worked for few years but I always had that drive to improve myself. I decided to get a concrete licence c-8. After that I learned more trades and decided to get a general contractor's licence, I have been in business for 23 years, now we do decorative concrete, foundations, room additions and much more. Dennis
Welcome Dennis, I'm here in s. cal. Myself what city are you in?

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
42,686 Posts
dbrown171 said:
Hi Mike, I am in the city of Hemet, what city are you in?
Yes, my company framed three homes in Hemet, back in 2003. I live in Anaheim Hills and operate from here also.

·
General Contractor
499 Posts
Welcome Dennis! I'm a GC in Upland, almost neighbors.

This site has a very knowledgable group of participants that never refrain from voicing their opinions on anything you post. Most of it I have found very valuable. I'm sure your experience will be a great contribution as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts