Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold a room addition on wed fellas, lets put on the party hats. I used to have a little night out drinking after a good sale, I don't do that anymore so it's party time at contractortalk...........Teetor, could you pass me a Kazzoo? and Grump, I need to use one of your little propellar hats. Pipe you cook the steaks. I'll bring the balloons, plenty of hot air for them. Prowall, get us some 10 dollar hookers from over in E ST and hell....we'll all meet back here at Nats place.

What a party.....I think Im going to be sick.

Bob

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, go ahead and upgrade, it was a good sale, I was bidding against a maggot trying to rape somebody and a big patio room company, so there was plenty of room.

Bob

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Thick, juicy, slabs of beef cooked over charcoal...MY FAVORITE! Glad to hear about your latest acquisition Bob. It's always a relief to get a job off the street and onto the books. When're you going to start? Did you design it? What kind'a room is it?

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If the rain holds out, I start monday.
I designed it, but it's a cake walk, 18x14 on a crawl.
Customer wants to do elec. and interior finnish, but you know how that goes, B O B will be doing it.

Bob

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Glasshousebltr said:
If the rain holds out, I start monday.
BAM! Nothing better than a job you can start right away.

Glasshousebltr said:
you know how that goes, B O B will be doing it.
LOL. You go dude!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I never minded crash'n a party, but I always bring something so I dont get kick out. I have Crown or Captain Morgan and these funny looking balloons I found. :cheesygri

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
ProWallGuy said:
...OE800 (40oz only).
Or maybe a bottle of knottyhead (and a pack of Newports) :Thumbs:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Mad /Dog 20 20 then down to the soup kitchen?
Ha, we'd be hired in heartbeat by some folks, who'd then bitc*h and moan "can't get good help these days".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts