Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Pompass Ass
2,090 Posts
Do you have licenses for other states?

I know Florida will not honor any roof contractor license unless it was issued in Florida.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I currently have my licenses for most all cities/states in eastern US. As far west as TX and Kansas.

Thanks!

PS It is very easy to acquire licenses in other states if I do not already have them as well as if someone needs help asap we can work something out until my license is issued.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Need to be licensed and insurance (both liabilty and WC) needs to be honored in Connecticut in order to work here.

·
Pompass Ass
2,090 Posts
I currently have my licenses for all cities/states in eastern US. As far west as TX and Kansas.

Thanks!

PS It is very easy to acquire licenses in other states if I do not already have them as well as if someone needs help asap we can work something out until my license is issued.
Does this include Florida?

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL plain and simple. Yes this includes Florida. BTW if I am not licensed or insured for an area where anyone has plenty of work....I will get that way :)

Just expanding company, so you bring the work, I will bring the requirements

·
Pompass Ass
2,090 Posts
LOL plain and simple. Yes this includes Florida. BTW if I am not licensed or insured for an area where anyone has plenty of work....I will get that way :)

According to www.myfloridalicense.com CMS Roofing does not have a Roofing License in Florida.

In Florida they don't sell or give away licenses, it will be a 2 day 19 hour exam, then there is a lengthy process to get licensed.

·
Pompass Ass
2,090 Posts
And please did you not see where I stated almost all cities/states and next post where I said where I am not licensed, I can get that way?
Please don't make a mockery of myself, a young ambitious man, trying to make something of myself. You should offer advice, encouragement and send me well off instead of negativity and "trying to prove something" replies. Hope business is well for you in Florida as well, don't worry I won't be there anytime soon anyways.
You said you were licensed in all eastern states, i asked if it included Florida, you said it did, now you say you are going to get licensed??:rolleyes:

I doubt you have any roofing licenses and are just a gypsy looking to make a quick buck.

Florida is strict on licensing because of transient contractors.

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwalley
You said you were licensed in all eastern states, i asked if it included Florida, you said it did, now you say you are going to get licensed??

I doubt you have any roofing licenses and are just a gypsy looking to make a quick buck.

Florida is strict on licensing because of transient contractors.

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
I said most all....Now Im just going to delete you since generally in this 10 minutes I charge $100 and your not worth my time since all you want to do is act like a self righteous prick.
10 minutes you charge $100? Isn't that like $500/hr?

As I told you in your other misguided thread, license comes first.

Intelligent contractor "I have some work. Do you have license for our state"

dumbass contractor response "How much work"

·
Pompass Ass
2,090 Posts
I said most all....Now Im just going to delete you since generally in this 10 minutes I charge $100 and your not worth my time since all you want to do is act like a self righteous prick.
Obviously you are a wannabe contractor that doesn't have a license.

I call you guys hacks, gypsies, crooks, or worst than that, handymen:eek:

If you are so busy running 8 crews, why do you have time to post on CT looking for work?

Me thinks you are the pivot man in a circle jerk.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts