Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love this little compressor, but started up this morning and it pumped all the way up normally. Used the blower that caused it to cycle, then it started to make a buzz noise and start to bleed air off the module with the LED in it. Now it doesn't want to pump at all.

Is this just a regulator problem or the override module, or both? Regulator is $60 while the module is another 25. Am I missing something?

·
Finish Carpenter
4,999 Posts
Love this little compressor, but started up this morning and it pumped all the way up normally. Used the blower that caused it to cycle, then it started to make a buzz noise and start to bleed air off the module with the LED in it. Now it doesn't want to pump at all.

Is this just a regulator problem or the override module, or both? Regulator is $60 while the module is another 25. Am I missing something?
So something is wrong with the electronic unloader and it is stuck open?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know...compressor almost acts like it is pumping too high into the main tank, it will go right up to the red, then kick out.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with it. I work the snot out of this little guy, but I've only had it for around a year and a half.

I know it's got to be either one of those parts, just didn't want to have to replace both if not necessary.

·
Finish Carpenter
4,999 Posts
I don't know...compressor almost acts like it is pumping too high into the main tank, it will go right up to the red, then kick out.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with it. I work the snot out of this little guy, but I've only had it for around a year and a half.

I know it's got to be either one of those parts, just didn't want to have to replace both if not necessary.
Mine is just over 2 years old and working good. I replaced the regulator on it due to it getting smashed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.