Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just called to see when his next boot camp was and we got talking. I cant make the time he is having it so he sent me to his new site.

http://www.skillent.com/

It has a lot of good stuff on it and he says if i have any questions he will always answer them.

He also said their will never be a charge and he will never try to sell stuff to us.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I just called to see when his next boot camp was and we got talking. I cant make the time he is having it so he sent me to his new site.

http://www.skillent.com/

It has a lot of good stuff on it and he says if i have any questions he will always answer them.

He also said their will never be a charge and he will never try to sell stuff to us.

I went to one of his training weekends. Nothing to write home about. He spends more time talking about himself than he does training. Huge ego on that guy.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Huh, First time i heard that. Everyone else i have ever talked to said it was great.

If you've never been to a sales training seminar the first ones are always eye opening and inspiring

Rick Grosso, Phil Rhea, Dave Yoho are all great too

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
yah, But Rodney started a co in my field and brought it to 7 mil in 3 years. I think i will stick with him.

Good deal. If you like him, go for it. There's always something to gain from sales seminars. Remember selling is the easy part, executing is the crux of the bisquit.

FWIW; Rick Grosso built a $20,000,000 window business in 1982

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good deal. If you like him, go for it. There's always something to gain from sales seminars. Remember selling is the easy part, executing is the crux of the bisquit.

FWIW; Rick Grosso built a $20,000,000 window business in 1982

Very true.

Rick started at almost 1 million in 80 and by 84 was doing 20 mil. Either wayy its incredible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts