Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Sorry Mike,

I just figured you're so successful,I'd use some Info off your site.:notworthy

After all isn't mimicry the best compliment?:clap:

Send me some more pics of finished projects so I can totally plagiarize your web site! :whistling

You should feel honored I picked you!!!:laughing:

WTF,
I wonder if this guy hired someone to set this up for him?
Maybe you can cash in on this somehow?
Wait till he gets rolling,then drop the hammer on him!?
What an SOB!
GET"m Mike!

This is the first time I saw your web site,and I'd swear,if that's your mug shot with the wife,that I met you.
I know I asked this before,but you look just like the guy I lived next to in Galveston back in 78'-79'.same name,originally from the NE,and had a newborn that I actually babysat for once.
God forbid there's two of you!

Anyways,how ya going to handle this?

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
Road trip.

You might want to send something to these guys while you're at it Mike

http://www.abcanchorage.com/bath.html

oh, and these guys too

http://www.orlandobathroomremodeling.com/about-orlando-bathroom-remodeling.html

Domain name: bathsplusonline.com

Registrant Contact:
Baths Plus
Jonathan Callahan ()

Fax:
246 Woodridge Dr. South
Stamford, CT 06902
US

Administrative Contact:
Baths Plus
Jonathan Callahan ([email protected])
+1.2035244584
Fax: +1.2035244584
246 Woodridge Dr. South
Stamford, CT 06902
US

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
This is the first time I saw your web site,and I'd swear,if that's your mug shot with the wife,that I met you.
He's a lot uglier than I pictured.....:laughing:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Send them a notice to remove the copyrighted material. If they don't, then you will have to sue. They'll remove it.

If they don't comply. Notify the Host of their site and have it shut down as well. The host will not want to take the risk.

The main problem is the guy who copied your testimonials verbatim.

I'm not sure about the ones imitating look and style.

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Somebody posted something on here a long time ago about either a website or an authority or something that you used to take care of this stuff real easy, can't remember what it was...

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I know I asked this before,but you look just like the guy I lived next to in Galveston back in 78'-79'.same name,originally from the NE,and had a newborn that I actually babysat for once.
God forbid there's two of you!

Anyways,how ya going to handle this?

That's not me, it's supposed to represent customers but I have gotten that from other people. I've even shown up at a leads door and they are like - oh, I thought you were older... they are referring to that picture.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I heard this on the radio the other day I think it was Clarke Howard, He has a website. You have to send a cease and desist to the host of the site. There was a whole thing about how to find out who the host is.
I will see if I can find the link.
Other than that Stamford Ct is about 4 miles from me I can go and head butt him. Except there is no actual street address anywhere on the site. I would bet that the site is a lead generating site. Once you send in for a quote they farm it out.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts