Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Rockwell 7" 1/2 worm drive saw for sale. Model is 563 and it reads Extra Heavy Duty on the metal tag, also made in Pittsburg PA. I can send pics if someone is seriously interested just give me your email please. It works real well the only thing wrong with it other than being all scratched up is that the little handle to lift up the blade guard is missing but there is a threaded hole that you could put somet5hing on there. I just hardly ever use it in my line of work so it has never been a problem. Will take $50 plus shipping which will probaly be asround the $20 range as it is quite heavy approx. 15 pounds. thanks

·
Chief outhouse engineer
1,418 Posts
send it to me, if I like I will send you 60 bucks.:thumbsup:

·
Chief outhouse engineer
1,418 Posts
No beers, but two bottles of water, have to rehydrate after a hot day in the sun.

I bought something off the web a few years ago and the guy gave me the same offer. He would ship it and if I didn't want it I could ship it back. No Questions, no credit history, just a simple transaction based on a limited amount of trust.

I sent him a check and have done business plenty of times since then the same way. Basically trust the customer and give them a good deal and you will get your money.

You take a few chances, but we aren't talking about a bunch of money. I sold some mirrors off my truck for $250 to a guy in Seattle, after about a month he sent me a check. I told him before I shipped them that if he didn't pay I would fly to Seattle and rip the mirrors off with a chain. He thought that was really funny. I thought it was fair warning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts