Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have any experience they want to share about the California Responsible Managing Ofiicer/Employee?

I've been given help on the CSLB aspects, but I'm curious about how others have made it work - especially in terms of responsibility/liability, level of involvement in day to day operations, problems to expect, etc.

There are some posts out there with people looking for RMO/RME's, and some Contractors available to qualify someone's license, but I'd like to hear how it worked out for you.

Because I'm a General (L.A. area) edging toward semi-retirement, and I figure my Experince and License could be useful.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
RMO needed for corp

RMO needed for corp
I'am seeking A or B1 license for my corp in San Diego california.

I've owned my own construction company for 35 yrs. and had A and C61 licence for Manufactured homes and underground.

Stoped working 10 yrs ago and let my license go. In process of starting back up in the next 3 mounts

Mybe we can do business
Mike809 e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
RMO/RME help

I also would like some additional info on RMO/ RMEs. I am close to obtaining my A license and would like to hear how others have fared as an RME/O.

Maybe the License Guru could give his input regarding this topic? Help would me much appreciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rmo

RMO needed for corp
I'am seeking A or B1 license for my corp in San Diego california.

I've owned my own construction company for 35 yrs. and had A and C61 licence for Manufactured homes and underground.

Stoped working 10 yrs ago and let my license go. In process of starting back up in the next 3 mounts

Corp compensation For RMO will be a signing Fee, and sliding fee paid per contracts awarded. All related cost regarding RMO cost will be paid by corp
Rmo License will need to be inactive.

Mike809 e-mail [email protected]

·
Calif Licensing Expert
1,999 Posts
I also would like some additional info on RMO/ RMEs. I am close to obtaining my A license and would like to hear how others have fared as an RME/O.

Maybe the License Guru could give his input regarding this topic? Help would me much appreciated.
If you are a qualifier and want to qualify another license, check out rmoagency.com.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Stucturing my general contractor licese

i am a licese general and would like to qualify my licese for fees.what is the going price a month a job?should i structure my licese as a llc or sole propieter what is the best way to get the most business.where do i find the qualifiers?

·
Registered
4 Posts
RMO Needed for Roofing C39 and/or HVAC C20

Hello

I have a Major Appliance and Electrical contracting business in Sacramento, Ca. Currently I am looking for a RMO for Roofing C39 and/or HVAC C20. If anyone interested please do inbox me. Also any suggestion welcomed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts