Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'am seeking A or B1 license for my corp in San Diego california.

I've owned my own construction company for 35 yrs. and had A and C61 licence for Manufactured homes and underground.

Stoped working 10 yrs ago and let my license go. In process of starting back up in the next 3 mounts

Corp compensation For RMO will be a signing Fee, and sliding fee paid per contracts awarded. All related cost regarding RMO cost will be paid by corp
Rmo License will need to be inactive.

Mike809 e-mail [email protected]
1 - 1 of 1 Posts