Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Motorboatin' son of a ...
1,104 Posts
I would like more input from contractors about RME RMO. I've been offered this position, but would like to keep my loyal clients happy. any info would be nice
You'd be giving your license over to someone else. Do you trust this person? You're responsible.

*Moderators: This thread should be moved to Business> Contractor Licensing.

·
Calif Licensing Expert
2,015 Posts
Thanks BKFranks :thumbsup:

Well... depending on your current license status, you can qualify another license. Compensation & insurance are negotiable and there is no set price or industry standard. There is a company, www.rmoagency.com who specializes in license qualifying. They collect from the company/licensee and pay you (the qualifier) so no money is exchanged via the two parties directly.

If you know or are aware of the responsibility issues then I wont go over them here.

If you'd like to email me your license number and their's (if they have one) I can see what's what and give you the what's what. Click on my name below for my email address... OR you can post your license number here (which you may or may not want to do) :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
License Guru, if someone gets their license by having someone act as RMO on their license, after a certain number of years, can they quality on their own license? Also, is it true they never have to take a test?

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rmo

Corp needs RMO that will have less than 10% stock, and that requires your license to be inactive, If this would work for you, corp is willing to pay all fees,bonds or any other for RMO after license is issued form State.
Agreement with Corp as such, signing fee to you along with sliding scale per contract

Thanks Mike [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts