Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a licensed GC in several states and am looking to help a company that may need a license.
My licenses are in California, Arizona, Oregon, Nevada, Florida, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia and the US Virgin Islands.
Please reply to this post if you are interested in expanding your business into these states or if you need I can get you qualified in any other state by applying and taking the state exams.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a licensed GC in several states and am looking to help a company that may need a license.
My licenses are in California, Arizona, Oregon, Nevada, Florida, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia and the US Virgin Islands.
Please reply to this post if you are interested in expanding your business into these states or if you need I can get you qualified in any other state by applying and taking the state exams.

My name is Leo,
I have a remodeling company here in Arizona I’m looking for an RMO can you help?

·
Registered
2 Posts
just GC?

I immediately need plumbing and HVAC in some of those states. Could probably use the rest of the states soon. Could be a good one stop if it works out. LMK. THX!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m interested !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts