Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Rigid 300 Pipe threader, I would like to get rid of. It belonged to my father who past awya about a year and a half ago. Being a metal framer, I have no use for it. It is the threader, the stand, and about a dozen die head casts. The power cord needs to be reattached, but I will do that before it goes. There is not a drip bucket. Asking $1200 for all or best offer.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Grumpy, I've actually been meaning to get a picture posted, but haven't had much time to do much lately. Hopefully this weekend I can get to it.

·
Registered
438 Posts
boardslinger said:
Thanks Grumpy, I've actually been meaning to get a picture posted, but haven't had much time to do much lately. Hopefully this weekend I can get to it.
Thats a real nice set Board, wish I needed one I have (3) the oil bucket is a simple issue for anyone in the business.

The Rigde 300 is our staple of a machine, parts are always around and anyone in our business has to have one.

Just wait and see, some new kid on the block will need a start up machine and this will fit his needs nicely.

Bernie
Tyngsboro ENT LTD

·
Registered
1 Posts
boardslinger said:
I have a Rigid 300 Pipe threader, I would like to get rid of. It belonged to my father who past awya about a year and a half ago. Being a metal framer, I have no use for it. It is the threader, the stand, and about a dozen die head casts. The power cord needs to be reattached, but I will do that before it goes. There is not a drip bucket. Asking $1200 for all or best offer.
I'm interested if it's still for sale. Could you post some pictures and a few details re: age, condition etc.

Thanks

RTW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts