Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Rigid 300

5088 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  syga
I have a Rigid 300 Pipe threader, I would like to get rid of. It belonged to my father who past awya about a year and a half ago. Being a metal framer, I have no use for it. It is the threader, the stand, and about a dozen die head casts. The power cord needs to be reattached, but I will do that before it goes. There is not a drip bucket. Asking $1200 for all or best offer.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I'm not interested to be honest but two comments. I'm glad people are using this forum! and pics would probably help you sell the tool.
Thanks Grumpy, I've actually been meaning to get a picture posted, but haven't had much time to do much lately. Hopefully this weekend I can get to it.
Thats a real nice set Board, wish I needed one I have (3) the oil bucket is a simple issue for anyone in the business.

The Rigde 300 is our staple of a machine, parts are always around and anyone in our business has to have one.

Just wait and see, some new kid on the block will need a start up machine and this will fit his needs nicely.

Bernie
Tyngsboro ENT LTD
boardslinger said:
Thanks Grumpy, I've actually been meaning to get a picture posted, but haven't had much time to do much lately. Hopefully this weekend I can get to it.
I'm interested if it's still for sale. Could you post some pictures and a few details re: age, condition etc.

Thanks

RTW
boardslinger said:
I have a Rigid 300 Pipe threader, I would like to get rid of. It belonged to my father who past awya about a year and a half ago. Being a metal framer, I have no use for it. It is the threader, the stand, and about a dozen die head casts. The power cord needs to be reattached, but I will do that before it goes. There is not a drip bucket. Asking $1200 for all or best offer.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.