Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
improving homes
1,034 Posts
Is this online only? I saw it last night online and it says online only and out of stock online. I was at the depot yesterday also and didn't see any there. I bought another medium sized box while I was there. Would love to pick up a couple of the combo boxes for 98 bucks. Really like these things.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
In the stores. Check near pro desk. They probably won't last since they take up so much room and will sell fast. Might ask the desk, too. At our stores they're stacked and ready to roll.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I saw that, but they were out of the medium box. I might run up to a different Home Depot. Thinking of getting a set for my HVLP setup.

·
Registered
121 Posts
My wife just bought this for me as an early Father's day gift. I told her I now have an excuse to buy more tools! :laughing:

Heck of a deal. I had the small one already that I use as a case for my cordless hammer drill, impact and bits. Much better than the cases and bags that come with the tools.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Not available in Canada. Plus, I talked to the ridgid/ryobi rep at HD yesterday and he'd never heard of them. Said he didn't think we'd get them north of the border.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just got my second setup. Took the checkout scientists forever to figure out how to ring it up.
That's always the problem! I tried to convince them that if we bought the three boxes for $98 as pictured and we get another small Ridgid box for free (4 total boxes):laughing: They almost went for it till the manager showed up. But at least we were able to get it as shown

·
Registered
264 Posts
Really hoping this doesn't mean they're going to stop carrying them. Or are releasing a re-design that won't work with current ones, just starting to really like these things.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts