Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 1/2 hours drive to grandlake for three man crew. No problem stayed in nice cabin on the lake monday-fri. came home every week end. was so nice there felt like i was slumming when i got home.We worked for hourly pay and even made stonemasons pay for putting grass in the yard. I unloaded the lava-stone sculptures with skid-loader. Artist delivered them wish i could remember his name. Says he did most of them with angle grinder.
Fun job.

9 more pictures coming

Attachments

·
Registered
Brickwork
1,116 Posts
That's an amazing job. Great piece of stonework and the sculptures are incredible.
Started a stone job myself this week. Got the door jambs up, but the hoddy hurt his back when me and him lifted the lintels on.

Rock Megalith Ancient history Historic site Landmark

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Reactions: stuart45

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
credit due

don't want to mislead anyone rider-stone aka bob rider had this job going then hired our small 3 man crew to come on hourly to help. He is out of tulsa oklahoma. The pictures are mine.
the fieldstone cabin in my other post was just us three no other masons.
This is a smart forum its obvious that three men would not do all this.
unless time was not a factor.anywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

·
Registered
Brickwork
1,116 Posts
Fair play to you harpomason for being honest, you have still done some great work.
I have to be honest as well mate, it wasn't just me and the hoddy doing all that. We did have some help from a carpenter.
lukachuki, great video, at last the mystery is solved by one man doing what a team of our scientists couldn't manage.
BTW does he know who Jack the Ripper was?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts