Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

13,967 Posts
I'm trying to organize a tool bag and I have searched high and low walking through various hardware stores looking for some sort of hard plastic square tubular container or tubing.
You mean like fence posts that you can cut to whatever size you want?

Rectangle Gas Metal Cylinder Titanium

I would be using the tubing to keep things like pliers and channelocks upright.
Attached are some pics of what I'm sort of looking for. This container if for bulk sds bits. I cant seem to find these containers as a standalone product.
What could I buy thats similar to the pictures attached?
View attachment 519080 View attachment 519081 View attachment 519082

There are MANY different varieties of the below. You can use PVC pipe to go into the circle of the bucket...

Shoe Product Luggage and bags Bag Sports gear
1 - 1 of 1 Posts