Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
For lighter tools you can fasten magnets to the upper part of the bucket/bag to keep your steel tools above the hot mess below.
Carabiners? on larger tools with holes that work? like a cresent wrench.....

An electrican ought start with an electrians bag, add more specialized tools with other containers like for test equipment, meters clamps etc...Copy the journeymen that aren't burn't out.

Remember you must rope up everything when working on a ladder.......so a short rope and hooks......

I have a large metal fishing tackle box that i store all my leftover Tapcons for smaller jobs.......

the best thing about an oganized tool container is that speeds work and clean up both. consider a monthly photo for the insurance/detective, man....

If you have others using your tools or are responsible for the team's tools consider charts and outlining the tools hanging up, again laminated pictures reduces training times of new coworkers....

If you need a tool to do your job ALWAYS have a useable Spare in your truck/gang box. As a brickie I always have 2 pencils, notepaper) trowels, jointers,tuck pointers, levels, masks, pens, pliers, cresent wrenchs, chiesls, etcccc only one 4 pd hammer though, I have a mason's hammer and a metal (idiot resistant) carpenters framing hammer....

Conduit and PVC pipes can be taped together to form tool deviders

1 - 1 of 1 Posts