Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking for recommendations for these types of diamond blades:

1. 16-inch diamond blade for use with gasoline power cutter (Husqvarna K970) for cutting cured, reinforced concrete with large aggregate.

2. Diamond saw blade, 7-inch to 9-inch diameter, for use with 9-inch angle grinder for cutting cured concrete with large aggregate.

3. Coarse Diamond cup wheel, 7-inch to 9-inch diameter, for use with 9-inch angle grinder for rough grinding cured concrete with large aggregate.

I would like something better than economy grade.

There are so many brands and prices available I would appreciate some advice.

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just in case anyone else stumbles across this thread, here are the brands that other members of this forum have recommended in various posts I have read (in alphabetical order):

Americut
Bosch
Diamond Products
Dimas
Lackmond Diamond Products
MK
Nova
Piraya
Pearl
razor T3
Shield
Target diamond blades

From the various posts, the consensus seems to be that MK offers the best Performance:Cost ratio. MK also seems to have decent customer service. I recently asked them for a recommendation for the cup wheel I mentioned and they replied in less than 24 hours. YMMV.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We sell the N-E-D brand of diamond blades for cut-off saws and have had great success with them over many years. I've been in this industry for more than 25 years, specifically service and parts, and I have always recommended the N-E-D brand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts