Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
I've got a brad gun, a narrow crown stapler, a framing nailer, and a couple grinders from Big Sky in the past couple months. They all looked real good. The two smaller guns could have passed for brand new and came with cases and crappy safety glasses. The NR90 framing nailer had a few scuffs and had definitely been used before, but it works perfectly. Their regular prices are about 2/3 of retail, or about half of retail if you wait for a sale. Today's daily deal was for a 16 gauge finish nailer and I kind of need a new one, but it was for a "grade C" so I decided against it. The things I've got so far have been grade A, and that's been working out for me, so I don't feel like messing with a good thing. Plus I've bought myself enough presents already and I haven't finished Christmas shopping for other people yet.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Although not Hitatchi, like you requested, Passlode sells refurbished air nailers through thier ITW website. You'll have to google it. They sell the nailers based on condition. Grade A and Grade B.
I have had good luck with the refurbished ones.
Also, most are made in USA.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.