Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Refinished this deck that I built over 30 years ago...

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  tang 
#1 ·
Had a 9" Delta chop saw. and a 10" Delta (contractor model) table saw!.. Bought what was called a "farm pack" from the local mill back in the day. It was 2X6, Anything that wouldn't grade lumber, short, to much wane, crooked ect. Lots of ripin & rollin to make the seat. It will be hitting the market soon, and needed some help. My original plan was to stay in this house 5 years.... that was almost 38 years ago!!
Property Wood Interior design Window Floor
Window Wood Stairs Flooring Road surface
Window Wood Stairs Flooring Road surface

See less See more
#8 ·
Yep! cheap ass carpet. Got the sheathing on a trade, back in the day.. Carpet was a budget decision then. This is the second time I've used the same carpet. It last a long time with the "Sun tuff" roofing, $215 bucks to cover the whole sumbitch...will look pretty rich to a new perspective owner. Around here, with the low interest rate and lower inventory, the houses have been moving fast.... A carpet layer should appreciate the wrap on those steps. Each step is individually wrapped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.