Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody use this? I just spent 30 minutes on the phone checking it out with a sales rep. Looks pretty nice, easy interface alot of prints available and lots of private commercial work. But the price tag is pretty steep at 200/month. Does anybody have any experience with it?
I am thinking about it for next year instead of my local service and some penny rag advertising. I am trying to move out of residential unless it is septic design/install services. Thanks in advance for any input, back to work now(gotta love being able to lunch at the office :thumbup:)

John

·
Vagitarian
3,589 Posts
Did you talk to Russ ?? Be prepared for him to call you every 2 weeks. I inquired about it last winter. The price is steep, but if you get one job from it, then it pays for itself. I know that alot of contractors out there get most of their work from the internet.

Best thing to do is to contact some local commercial GC's and ask to meet with them and ask to get on their bidders list. Let them find the work and they can email you a invite to bid. I recently hooked up with 2 commercial GC's and I am bidding some work now for both of them on the same job.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts