Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Is that you mark? I just got it today and waiting for my oldest son to get done reading it so I can check it out. Damn kids. It's a fight to who gets to read the newest construction mag around here.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Well I wrote the article and contributed all the pics inside the magazine, but the cover is a picture of none other then Mike of Calidecks. It seems that my pictures were not of high enough resolution for the cover. Mike was kind enough to allow his pic in the article. So thanks Mike.

Interestingly, I had not seen the article until I received it today. I still haven't read it to see how it was edited.

·
GC/carpenter
43,611 Posts
redwood said:
Well I wrote the article and contributed all the pics inside the magazine, but the cover is a picture of none other then Mike of Calidecks. It seems that my pictures were not of high enough resolution for the cover. Mike was kind enough to allow his pic in the article. So thanks Mike. Interestingly, I had not seen the article until I received it today. I still haven't read it to see how it was edited.
I've yet to receive one either, must not be here in Cali yet.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I got mine a couple of days ago. Congratulations….. I like it. Actually got me looking into getting more tracks. I googled the Makita's and HD had the best deal. Ordered 2 - 55" Thanks for taking the time to write. :thumbsup:

·
GC/carpenter
43,611 Posts
RobertCDF said:
You need to stage things better, if I didn't know who you were I wouldn't have been able to read your shirt.
That wasn't a staged pic, when it was taken I didn't know Mark was going to send it in. They used my pic because it had better res. then the ones mark sent in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts