Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
I couldn't see Jack.

By the way.....who is this guy Jack?........and what kinda last name is $hit?........and why the hell does everyone think I don't know him?

Bob

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huh, link was workin for me.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally success!! I may figure this internet stuff out yet. :D

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
housedocs, you got some pics here, how?
Looks like poly on the floor, please say that it ain't so.
Poly= see through and no charater. Who wants a floor that looks like it was in the lumberyard yesterday?
I guess that it is similar to the folks that want a floor to look like a piece of Louis XIV furniture, look at it but don't step on it. IMHO, what is a floor for? I walk on mine every day, mostly with shoes on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice site Dell,hey whats the logo on the hat say :cheesygri Need to get a mug shot of ya on there,or is that not good ;) .
Hey gonna be needin a deck here real soon for the new house maybe if your in the hood....... you could stop in and build me one eh! :Thumbs: Talk to ya soon

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Give me some warning FM, I'll try to make it for a wkend, bring my boys up to visit the Grandparents, they'd love that. Steaks & beer are on you right!!

That be a Certainteed Windows Master Craftsman Hat, very cool!! ;)

Thanks for the kudos guys, Tish (that be wife 3.0 :D) has finally gotten up to speed on that fancy digital camera I bought her for xmas, so I should have some much better pics to post soon, if I can get her out on some jobsites anyway, that thing has got way too many little buttons on it for me to figure out, if I could actually see them that is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts