Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Trial and Error Opperator
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a local paint dealer that deals a Crushed glass.
it ended up being $2 less a bag than New Age! (after S&H)

Bellemare = $8.65 per (50lb) bag delivered to me (7.80 per bag by ton) after S&H (56 Bags per pallet)

New Age = $10.85 Per (50lb) Bag delivered to me by ton. after S&H
(40 bags per pallet)

worth checking into. ( I have not called the co. to see if they can ship to me cheeper, only went through a local dealer)

www.groupebellemare.com

Canadian Co.

·
Trial and Error Opperator
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I usally order by the ton to, I was just glad to find a local dealer with good prices. for some reason if I should be on a job and run out I know I can get a few bags or more. they keep 2-3 tons on hand!

I was having a hard time finding glass, My main surplier was New Age, but after S&H the Price was up there.

The cost for there pallet and New age is the same around 420 with S&H.

But bellemont has 56 bags on, new age 40 (its like getting 16 bags free):shifty:

just thought for the boys up North it might be cheeper to look in to? :eek:

We all try to post good deals when we hear them.
I'm going to give a few bags a try here in the next day or so.

·
Master Blaster!
188 Posts
Call Elizabeth at Glass Advantage in Fargo N.D. 701-277-9200. Mention that you talked to me and she can take care of you. I think my pricing is fairly up to date but please don't quote me on anything without speaking to them. I don't know alot about them other than the pricing is fair the product is clean and the service is really good. We have bought semi loads of media in 4k lb supersacks from them last summer and got a really good deal on shipping the entire load along with a decent bulk discount. If you can store the media in a suitable area ordering bulk really makes sense.

·
Registered
2 Posts
glass for countertops

Try Canadian recycled glass out of Tavistock, ON they have a line of small to large glass in all kinds of colors. Around $4.00/lb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts