Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,
Im desperate now! Could any one of you tell me how to tackle this backbracking recesion and get bank approvals for projects?

Pls guys:sad:

·
Banned
397 Posts
Check with a local car salseman in your area. They know which banks are are approving that week, and I was reading in here about a guy that has a 5k no credit check loan shark deal going. just hit the search button.

·
Official CT Greeter!
1,397 Posts
Check with a local car salseman in your area. They know which banks are are approving that week, and I was reading in here about a guy that has a 5k no credit check loan shark deal going. just hit the search button.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good luck!!! Skip the bank and go straight to the government and get your funding.... That is where the money will come from anyways. We are in year three here and builders are now on the threatened species list.

My friend lost his job= Recession
I lost my job= Depression

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good luck!!! Skip the bank and go straight to the government and get your funding.... That is where the money will come from anyways. We are in year three here and builders are now on the threatened species list.

My friend lost his job= Recession
I lost my job= Depression
the government loans have tons of requirements. Not every contractor will qualify.

·
Registered
144 Posts
the government loans have tons of requirements. Not every contractor will qualify.[/q

I know.... they are a joke as well but they do exist for never the less. Banks just simply are not going to put any money out on the street until we pay for the damages they caused.;)

Reactions: nEighter

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Sorry we don't finance projects. The customer does. My exact words to customer - We're in the contracting business, not the financing business.

Get a deposit, draws based on progressive completions, at the end they only have 10% held back.

And never let anyone get into you for more money than you are willing to loose. Learned that the hard way.

Wish you all the best, hang in there!

·
Banned
669 Posts
Hold on Tight guys this is only the beginning! this recession is for the central banks to make a killing on all the interest of all this money being printed, and the longer this goes on the more companies that were not part of the NWO become owned by the people pushing the New World Order agenda.

Instead of printing Trillions of bills and trashing the Dollars value, plus adding to the interest debt and killing Jobs. "Our" Fed should have removed all federal income taxes for at least two years, we all would have been able to take home more of our own hard earned money and this would have sparked a spending spree that would have resulted in more jobs created!

But we aren't meant to come out of this recession, not any time soon.... we are all being robbed by our own government, while the Richest few buy up companies for pennies on the Dollar. and our own Dollar loses it's place as THE world currency and is replaced by the Euro and eventually becomes the Amero when the North American Union is formed.

Mark these words....

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Banks not loaning YOU money? Might want to look in the mirror to figure out why. Oh, BTW, this belongs in the P & R section...

·
General Contractor
8,082 Posts
Try these guys, they will not ask for credit application :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
ampman
783 Posts
Hold on Tight guys this is only the beginning! this recession is for the central banks to make a killing on all the interest of all this money being printed, and the longer this goes on the more companies that were not part of the NWO become owned by the people pushing the New World Order agenda.

Instead of printing Trillions of bills and trashing the Dollars value, plus adding to the interest debt and killing Jobs. "Our" Fed should have removed all federal income taxes for at least two years, we all would have been able to take home more of our own hard earned money and this would have sparked a spending spree that would have resulted in more jobs created!

But we aren't meant to come out of this recession, not any time soon.... we are all being robbed by our own government, while the Richest few buy up companies for pennies on the Dollar. and our own Dollar loses it's place as THE world currency and is replaced by the Euro and eventually becomes the Amero when the North American Union is formed.

Mark these words....
agreed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts