Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all of you,

I have been reading topics all night under the painting forums and elsewhere.

I registered as "Martin"...(that's my name)

I look forwards to sharing and learning with you all here. (I think I found a new daily "home" on the internet. ;)

I have been professionally painting for over 12 years and specialize in High-End Residential New Construction Painting. I use a HVLP and airless sprayer almost as daily as I do a brush or roller. I do a lot of custom staining and lot's of fine finish polyurethaning. I've done insurance work for many years, but am trying to stay away from it in the last couple...lol. I can offer my client's (and GC builders) many services.

I live in the NW corner of the lower Peninsula of Michigan. Anyone else here from Michigan?

I love to Hunt, Fish and Recreational shooting. I participate on a couple Guns and ammo disscussion forums on the net also. ( http://outdoorsbest.zeroforum.com/zeroforum?id=39&page=1&days=21 )

I'm married with 4 kids, ages 7-1/2 to 14. I'm 34. I've been working for myself for at the last 10 years (?) I currently have 4 employees that are paid under a W-4. My buiness is named "New Home Painting L.L.C" I've started many BIZ endevors...but the last three in a half years has been the most promising.

Thanks for reading this, I look forwards to getting acquainted with all the regulars here. :thumbsup:

-Martin :)

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Welcome from Alaska

Enjoy this great site!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts