Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what rebar tier should i buy. the max is at the top of my list but i would prefer lithium batteries. i am lost when it comes to a rebar tier market availability so please help me out,

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
every one i know who has one say that they can out tie 4 guys who use manual as to one guy with a electric. i never heard anyone say anything about stopping to use them at the end of the first day never mind noon.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Battery powered re-bar tyers? Battery powered caulking guns? What's the world coming to. :blink: I just use the old wood handled one.

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
I didn't know anyone but MAX made them; a precast company near my old home used the cordless tiers almost exclusivly, very convinient when you have to tie bar in an awkard position.

·
I'm a Mac
5,487 Posts
I have tried rebar tier on borrowing them and had nothing but problems, they work great if there is no dirt around, little bit of dirt and your cleaning it.

It is easier for me to wrap wire and tie as needed. Another thing to keep in mind, the rebar tier doesn't get the bar that tight.

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
about them being heavy : i looked at my buddys max and its really light. but its price is 3 grand to (i think).
about the glue gun there's an idea.
about them not being to tight.. i saw a guy take two foot long pieces of rear and tied one end and put a bolt in between the 2 pieces and the tier pulled it toghether.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have you bought a Rebar Tier Yet?

Hey if you havent bought a Rebar Tier yet,I have a Brand new MaxUsaCorp RB 392 Im willing to let go for $1500 its never been used in the case with all the goodies,its just been sitting in my office.I gave a friend of mine a job even paid for the RB 392 out of my pocket for him And the MTF couldnt handle the work and quit on me.....Please get ahold of me i can send pics or follow my post its advertised on here k Thankyou..... [email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts