Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
President
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 8-10 rubber molds for real plaster medallions. From 12" - 48". And atleast that many finished real plaster medallions. Plus some styrofoam cores for making molds. The old school styrofoam molds.

Plus I have some other misc plaster ornamentle pieces .

Everything is in new condition, hardly any dust on any of it.

On top of that, I also have 50+ misc plaster molds for all kinds of stuff, naked ladies to trucks...

I also have original ornamental crown, frome atleast 2 dozen homes, and the jigs to remake said crown.

I want to unload the medallions, the molds, the cores, and the bulk of the misc molds, and the crowns. I want to keep the jigs.

What would this be worth? To a plastering outfit?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sorry, no clue, but I want to try to make some plaster crown. I have read you have to watch about it warping, while it drys. If you decide to piece it out let me know. I may be interested in buying some.

·
Super Moderator
11,331 Posts
I have 8-10 rubber molds for real plaster medallions. From 12" - 48". And atleast that many finished real plaster medallions. Plus some styrofoam cores for making molds. The old school styrofoam molds.

Plus I have some other misc plaster ornamentle pieces .

Everything is in new condition, hardly any dust on any of it.

On top of that, I also have 50+ misc plaster molds for all kinds of stuff, naked ladies to trucks...

I also have original ornamental crown, frome atleast 2 dozen homes, and the jigs to remake said crown.

I want to unload the medallions, the molds, the cores, and the bulk of the misc molds, and the crowns. I want to keep the jigs.

What would this be worth? To a plastering outfit?
Got any pics? I might be interested too. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
When I lost my house in 2011 I threw out a big box of latex molds for cornice, federals, colums etc., I had 27 years in the plaster trade but now a days not much call for it, plus with government regulation it ain't worth doing plaster anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts