Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using Construction Suite for about a year now and although the application works OK most of the time there are some fundamental (and pretty basic) features that do not work & frustratingly the company seems to pay zero notice to any requests for support ... I have logged several requests for support through the built in Help as well as having spoken to their 'Support' a number of times over the last few months since things started not to work (i.e. since they introduced the latest version). I am paying for the priority support (bit of a joke if you ask me).

To be very specific; currently it is not possible to update existing activities (meetings, appointments, etc etc) because when you update one activity any changes are reversed as soon as you open another activity. That's a pretty fundamental flaw in a construction management system ... or any type of project management system if you ask me.
I first noticed this in early December and I initially logged multiple support/bug requests but had no response over a 2 week period despite the oh so friendly person I finally got hold of who assured me they always call or email back ... so I tried another few times straight after that conversation and still no response what so ever. He confirmed my emails were being received, but still no response. All I could get out of the person when I phoned in was that they are working on it ... that has been 10 weeks now without me being able to track what activities are done and to make changes to existing ones (even basic stuff such as the description).

What frustrates me more is seeing all the marketing hype on their company website about how amazing their customer service is and all the awards they have won for their support. I'd like to be less suspicious but I am not seeing it ... I would go so far as to say the support I have received (or lack of) sucks especially when I am paying extra every month for this.

I guess I wondered if I am alone in this experience? Any other users out there having similar "challenges" with UDA Construction Suite?

I've seen them acknowledge posts on here before so perhaps this will trigger some form of response and a little bit of customer service. I can only hope ;-)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have been using Construction Suite for about a year now and although the application works OK most of the time there are some fundamental (and pretty basic) features that do not work & frustratingly the company seems to pay zero notice to any requests for support ... I have logged several requests for support through the built in Help as well as having spoken to their 'Support' a number of times over the last few months since things started not to work (i.e. since they introduced the latest version). I am paying for the priority support (bit of a joke if you ask me).

To be very specific; currently it is not possible to update existing activities (meetings, appointments, etc etc) because when you update one activity any changes are reversed as soon as you open another activity. That's a pretty fundamental flaw in a construction management system ... or any type of project management system if you ask me.
I first noticed this in early December and I initially logged multiple support/bug requests but had no response over a 2 week period despite the oh so friendly person I finally got hold of who assured me they always call or email back ... so I tried another few times straight after that conversation and still no response what so ever. He confirmed my emails were being received, but still no response. All I could get out of the person when I phoned in was that they are working on it ... that has been 10 weeks now without me being able to track what activities are done and to make changes to existing ones (even basic stuff such as the description).

What frustrates me more is seeing all the marketing hype on their company website about how amazing their customer service is and all the awards they have won for their support. I'd like to be less suspicious but I am not seeing it ... I would go so far as to say the support I have received (or lack of) sucks especially when I am paying extra every month for this.

I guess I wondered if I am alone in this experience? Any other users out there having similar "challenges" with UDA Construction Suite?

I've seen them acknowledge posts on here before so perhaps this will trigger some form of response and a little bit of customer service. I can only hope ;-)
It's amazing that there have not been any responses on this tread. Either there is not that many people that use this software or they don't have the problems you are having.
I have been checking the software out and you're right the advertising is great. It looks like a great software, but just not a lot of content on forums about it.
Are you still using it? if not, what did you go to?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts