Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening! My name is John. I have been in the industry since age of 13. Minus a brief hiatus in College. The bulk of my experience has been with Residential, and Commercial Framing. I had my own framing company back in the heyday of the 90's. But I have worked for several higher end Builders, doing all phases of homebuilding. I have recently been doing most all the work for someone else and watching their bank acct grow while mine is enemic. I have decided to go all in! I have lined up an acct with a local Interior Designer who does high end work. I love doing quality high end work. It doesn't seem there are a lot of businesses in the area that actually do the quality work they say they do.
I have read through many posts on this site and am impressed with the quantity of quality advice. Any had on getting started would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Welcome, fellow Husker! Good luck in your endeavors.

·
Registered
Butcher of wood and metal
6,838 Posts
Welcome to CT. Alot of my family use to live around Hordville area most have pasted on now though Still have some cousins in Grand Island, Lincoln, and Arpahoe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts