Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
profesional handyman
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want some feed back before i go much further with this. I had a blocked septic line and finally got it open. later the tub backed up. my house is @ 50 years old tub drain
runs under the floor about five feet and drops in the toilet drain. Snaked much farther than was necesary to get to the toilet drop. I'm wondering if a rat went down the vent pipe and is still in there :w00t: would that make the tub quit draining. Drains very, very slow but will empty in about an hour. This is during showers not baths. I am a GC that is why I put the post here instead of DIY. Help me my brothers.
Winn

·
Banned
154 Posts
I want some feed back before i go much further with this. I had a blocked septic line and finally got it open. later the tub backed up. my house is @ 50 years old tub drain
runs under the floor about five feet and drops in the toilet drain. Snaked much farther than was necesary to get to the toilet drop. I'm wondering if a rat went down the vent pipe and is still in there :w00t: would that make the tub quit draining. Drains very, very slow but will empty in about an hour. This is during showers not baths. I am a GC that is why I put the post here instead of DIY. Help me my brothers.
Winn
I think it is a rat, rats go after GC homes mainly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts