Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 284 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,945 Posts
My opinion (yes I'm a pig), all four of them need to quite eating so many sandwiches.

Tom
Coooollllld Blooded lol

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Remodel
26,597 Posts
Yep.

Around here its daisy dukes and bikini tops. My interest was already high in my wife prior to going on the lake with her but daisy dukes and bikini top pretty much ended the hunt :laughing:
The right bait for what she was wanting to catch....

·
Super Moderator
25,945 Posts
And now you have to wonder who was the sucker... :w00t: :laughing:
I definitely won that one

Reactions: KAP

·
Super Moderator
25,945 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,945 Posts
When the oldest was a highschool freshman she attended her first dance. Mom offered to take her for a dress. I figured great, this will be a good thing----boy was I wrong...

Tom
I have already circumvented - the debit card gets real light if she tries to get her something not approved by the big fella. Thats why it will be one pieces until college atleast lol

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
I have already circumvented - the debit card gets real light if she tries to get her something not approved by the big fella. Thats why it will be one pieces until college atleast lol

suuuuuuuuuuuurre.....you'll have couch lizards before you know it and can't/won't do a damn thing about it.

·
Super Moderator
25,945 Posts
suuuuuuuuuuuurre.....you'll have couch lizards before you know it and can't/won't do a damn thing about it.
Well hopefully they handle advances as well as their mama lol

·
Registered
12,021 Posts
When the oldest was a highschool freshman she attended her first dance. Mom offered to take her for a dress. I figured great, this will be a good thing----boy was I wrong...

Tom

When I stated "mom" I meant my mother---her grandmother....

The look on my wifes face when she saw the dress was total shock....

Tom

81 - 100 of 284 Posts