Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find ideas for a ranch style plan? I have a homeowner that wants a square house, 1700-1800 sq. ft., master suite with stool closed off from master bath, master walk in, one second bedroom with walk in, open stairwell off of front door, mud/laundry off of garage with stool and sink private form laundry, and small sitting porch on front. Tall order, but I know it can be done, I just have been working on it for the last 2 nights and haven't been able to bring it together.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've tried that, all I've seen are ones that have bump outs all over. I may just tell them I need a few more days.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I decided I was trying to hard to figure it out so I took a night off and the next night I wasn't going to do anything with it either, but I was looking at trolling motors and it came to me how to do it. Long story short. I just needed to stop trying so hard. I met with the HO yesterday and with a couple of minor changes, we are ready to start the bid process. Thanks for the responses fella's.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow!! Some very intelligent and funny people on here.

I guess that's what you get when you come to a wide open forum. 1/2 good people and 1/2 with nothing better to do than be a jackass.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts