Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on a project that specifies Radiant heat, there is a concrete floor that needs to be leveled and waterproofed. I'm open to suggestions on what would be the best way to waterproof the concrete floor, secure the radiant tubing as to not compromise my waterproofing and install sleepers for my wood flooring. My intention is to pour therma-floor between the sleepers.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Welcome to ContractorTalk! I looked for your introduction over in the Introductions forum, but didn't see it there. An introduction helps us understand your business, your location, and your level of expertise. It also helps us distinguish you from the homeowners/DIYers looking for free professional advice about how to install radiant heating.

·
Registered
943 Posts
CarpenterSFO said:
Welcome to ContractorTalk! I looked for your introduction over in the Introductions forum, but didn't see it there. An introduction helps us understand your business, your location, and your level of expertise. It also helps us distinguish you from the homeowners/DIYers looking for free professional advice about how to install radiant heating.
I don't know who was quicker on the draw... You or CScalf (I don't remember the correct spelling of his username).

You are a lot nicer though. Whatever happened to him?

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I don't know who was quicker on the draw... You or CScalf (I don't remember the correct spelling of his username).

You are a lot nicer though. Whatever happened to him?
I'm not sure it's a great distinction. As for the quick draw - I'm just sitting at home with a hacking cough, and I have nothing to keep me from checking C.T. every 10 minutes, between every 3 receipts entered into QB. I've discovered that a good way to get your 3ife to stop bugging you to get off of C.T., is to sit at the kitchen table and cough, continually. Eventually everyone in the family gets sick of listening to you and they go to a movie.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts