Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Firstly i think this site is fantastic so much good information to gain from the many contractors out there,so thank you for sharing.

The question i have is a easy one i am sure but i do need help in this one for peace of mind i guess,when i do a quote depending on the job i put a company profile and info on the company and the last page is the price.

my question is have i got to much info going to people or should i have more,should i have all this even if its a 1000 dollar job.what do you usually send clients.

thanks for any help

·
Registered
178 Posts
Put in your company info - It lets the Customer know you may do more than install door knobs.

Use a presentation folder for you bid ( On large jobs we provide a notebook ) - Bid on one side - marketing pieces on the other.

I think it even helps with repeat customers - they might say - I didn't know you did that"

Yes, the customer may not read your worthy Marketing piece but, they won't read it for sure if you don't provide it.

Your info may be the difference between you and another competitor.

Terry

·
Interior Renovations
253 Posts
I dont have a company folder or brochure, but I have my website address on my business cards and sometimes I put in my letterhead. I have all of my company info online and I always try to steer the customer to check out my site and see the past work Ive done and the positive testimonials. (not right now though, because its being updated...)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts