Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just going over our numbers for the past 3 years, and although at one time quinstreet being a viable lead source,...and as much time as I spend on contractortalk...haven't heard ANYTHING about them as of late.

Anyone still using them?

Was almost considering giving them another shot.

Any feedback would be appreicated.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If that's the case Kenny, I'm all set with using them.

Quinstreet was good a while back, but as we've also used Reliable Remodeler as of recent, I'd avoid them like the plague.

Lot's of leads where the homeowner never answers the phone, or responds to email, no matter what time of day or night or how many times you try.

Thanks for the insight!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Stay away We used them before went well for almost a year.Then they turned very fast,when they were on the level we got about 10-12 leads a month.Something happened we started getting 10-12 per week names like Abe Lincoln,Micky Mouse.95 percent no good called to turn off got run around ,they started sending more and more no good leads and hitting my credit card.I did charge back with Amex and won.Two years latter they have a dept collector after us.They are no good , do not give them your credit card. At least Service Magic will stop sending leads.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Published/industry info

Quinstreet is now a publicly traded company, these aquisitions were made prior to the 3rd party audit conducted before filing intent Good Morning, Ken-

Are you sure of this,...and how?

Thanks[/quote]

·
Registered
11 Posts
BBB listings

You can also see some of the sites(many are not shown) on the BBB report. BBB Foster City Ca
Quinstreet is now a publicly traded company, these aquisitions were made prior to the 3rd party audit conducted before filing intent Good Morning, Ken-

Are you sure of this,...and how?

Thanks
[/quote]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts